Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday Inspiration

Whenever I invite someone to do a photoshoot, or post a picture of a shoot Hilary and I put together, I often get the question, "But what's it for?"

The answer that usually comes to mind is a quote that I read once--not sure who said it, I think I just saw it on Pinterest one day--but it has stuck with me ever since...


I find joy in creating. Sometimes being an adult feels like all you get to do is work and pay bills. So I take every opportunity to do something I love. (Usually that includes hanging out with my sweet husband and our cute cat--what can I say? We love our fur baby!) But I feel that it's so important for every woman to keep up on her own hobbies and talents, even in a hectic life of work or school or whatever you may be doing. 

The answer to the question "but what's it for?" It's for me.

I hope that anyone who reads this finds this saying as inspiring as I do. Make time for yourself. Make time to do things you love! I always need that little reminder that life is more than just a to do list, life is for becoming the person you dream of being!

--Tayler

No comments:

Post a Comment